(Your shopping cart is empty)
Join our mailing list!
Shop By Brand
Low Bucks Racing
Power Save R
ST Racing Cncpt
Kyosho RC Car Kits
Kyosho Inferno MP9e Limited Edition Brushless 1/8th Scale Off Road Racing Buggy
KYO30895B Kyosho Inferno MP9e Brushless 1/8th Scale Off Road Racing Buggy
Required for operation:
2-channel, 1-servo R/C System for cars
Brushless ESC for 1:8 scale
Brushless 1:8 Scale Motor
6cell NiMh / 2s or 3s Lipo Battery Pack (*please refer to ESC manual for proper battery type)
Battery Charger NiMh or Lipo
Batteries for transmitter (AA x8)
1:8 sclae off road Buggy Wheels, Tires and glue
Paint for Body
List Price: $1,299.00
Quantity in Stock:
(Out of Stock)
Discontinued - See Product Description
Email me when Back-In-Stock
The MP9e is no longer available. To create an MP9 brushless buggy please order the
KYO31785B Inferno MP9 TKI2
kit and combine it with the
Inferno Brushless conversion kit KYOIFW451
Inferno MP9e Parts Listing
Inferno MP9e Setup Sheets
Inferno MP9e Manual
Kyosho MP9e Brushless Competition 1/8th Buggy Kit
After months of rumors and development by Kyosho Factory Team drivers the Inferno MP9e is finally available!
With the majority of its parts shared with the nitro version this is one awesome brushless racing platform. Over the last year the MP9 has been honed and evolved into the ultimate racing platform and the new MP9e version has all the newest parts included. With specific parts optimized for brushless racing, right out of the box this car is unbelievably potent with victories in brushless 1/8th scale racing already under its belt!
The chassis has been laid out for optimum weight distribution and balance using the brushless components.Just like all other
Yuichi Kanai Inferno designs this one is a world beater!
Advanced components create a synergy of pure performance. With 7 World Championship victories, the most successful racing buggy that the world has ever seen has undergone its first full model change for the 21st Century. Everything down to the last ball-end has been recreated with the focus on maximum speed and performance in a completely new chassis and body development. Overall weight balance compliments the lightweight chassis that covers setting options for all inputs to lateral running characteristics.
Ultra Low C.O.G
- Ultra low center of gravity, lightweight and optimal weight balance all combine to deliver the ultimate racing weapon.
New Body Design
- Newly developed body is slimmer and lower in height to realize aerodynamic characteristics for powerful down force and openings for full inner cooling.
More Down Force
- Bolted on large wing generates powerful down force. New ribbing at the back results in improved rigidity.
Composite Torque Rods
- Designed for a specific amount of chassis flex to optimized track feel and suppleness.
- can be adjusted by changing the direction of the spacer inserted into the lower arm of the rear suspension. Also, the one-piece ball and washer ball-ends are an added maintenance feature.
- Servo is mounted upright for easy maintenance and is dropped 2mm to contribute to the lower center of gravity.
Extremely Light Weight
- The smaller differential units on front and rear with grooved cup joints, aluminum balls and the flexing shape of resin parts effectively lightens the weight while giving the chassis rigidity, more durability and strength.
Wraparound Side Guards
- Grooved face in side guard matches the thickness of velcro tape and prevents dirt getting inside the chassis. Complete wraparound side guards only found on Kyosho MP9.
Equipped With Mud Guards
- Mud guards on the rear arm prevent dirt entering the drive shaft and getting inside the wheels.
3 types of servo horn included
- for various R/C systems (SANWA / KO / for JR, FUTABA and Hitech)
- Kit includes all hex screws; enough said!
New Suspension Design
- Newly developed suspension uses bushing for easy maintenance and rationalizes the setting order.
Increased Diff Case Capacity
- Center differential realizes improved heat dissipating brake disc and increased case capacity for stable control through to the end of the race.
Optimal Race Settings
- Fine tune for the optimal race setting with adjustments to wheelbase, tread, roll center, caster angle, toe angle and camber change.
EZ Motor Mount
- The Inferno MP9e is equipped with Kyosho's own EZ gear mesh motor mount, all it takes is two simple screws and slide the whole motor till you get the perfect mesh.
Lightweight Universal Driveshafts
- The new driveshafts feature a lightweight design and are made from durable steel. Installed at the front, center and rear of the drivetrain, all of the driveshafts feature a distinctive black finish.
Standard 17mm Hubs
- Now you can use all standard 17 mmm wheels.
Full Ball Bearings
- Full ball bearings throughout for maximum efficiency through the drive system.
New Medium Rear Shock Tower
- The MP9e is equipped with the latest components like the new Medium rear shock tower that helps out in difficulty situations by giving you better handling in certain situations.
World Championship Quality
- The suspension features double A-arms, which is the same type of suspension used on the world's most sophisticated performance machines. It's durable so have the confidence that it's going to hold up even under extreme conditions.
Rolling Chassis (Kit)
Mod 1 Steel Pinion Gear
Clear MP9e Body
17mm Wheel Wrench
Wheelbase (min): 330mm
Final Drive: 11.701
Kyosho Inferno GT2 Ferrari 458 Italia Readyset
Kyosho Ultima RT6 2WD 1:10 Racing Truck Kit
KYO30074B Kyosho Ultima RB5
Kyosho Inferno Neo ST Race Spec Truggy Readyset
Kyosho Ultima RB6 2WD 1:10 Readyset
Share your knowledge of this product with other customers...
Be the first to write a review
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:
Kyosho RC Car Kits
Kyosho Nitro Parts
Kyosho Inferno MP9
Kyosho Nitro Parts
Kyosho Inferno MP9 TKI2
Kyosho Nitro Parts
Become an Affiliate
Send Us Feedback
Copyright © 2007 www.infernosonly.com. All Rights Reserved.
Volusion Shopping Cart