Ready to Run Nitro Powered 2.4GHz 1:8 Scale On-Road Inferno GT2 2018 Dodge Demon SRT
The strongest GT Readyset combination ever is tuned up for more racing power with KE25 engine + 2.4GHz R/C system!
by the fuel-efficient and user-friendly KE25 engine, this popular big
scale GT machine based on the Inferno GT2 Race Spec has been tuned up
for even greater performance to deliver speeds over 70km/h. While
keeping all the main chassis components unchanged, the adoption of the
front C of G type radio box from the MP9 uses optimal weight balance to
increase grip and improve overall running performance. With aluminum
parts anodized in Kyosho’s signature gun metal, the GT2 presents a
formidable racing image. The included Syncro 2.4GHz KT-331P transmitter
automatically manages frequency bands and features LCD screen, jog
dials, model selection (up to 15), endpoint adjustment, dual-rate and
exponential settings. New servos deliver both high-torque and high-speed
for superior control. Packaged as a Readyset, you can enjoy the power
and performance of this big machine as soon as you buy it.
- Front center gravity type radio box improves running stability and safety.
- Includes Syncro KT-331P transmitter that allows precision setting adjustments.
- Newly equipped with high torque KS5031-09MW metal-geared servo.
- Equipped with resin chassis stiffeners as standard.
- High-power output combination of KE25 engine + polished muffler + manifold.
- 3PC clutch included as standard.
- Long wheelbase contributes to excellent running stability and improved scale feel.
- Features dual disc brake system that delivers high fade resistance.
- Setting alignment can be adjusted with turnbuckle upper arms and tie rods.
- 150cc fuel tank delivers long run times.
- 34mm small flywheel realizes sharp throttle response.
- Features spiral type ring & pinion gear on front/rear diff.
- Full ball bearing specifications include 18 on drive train and 2 on clutch bell.
- New 2 Speed Racing Transmission - (KYOIGW008) replacing the old "tooth" style 2-speed from the standard GT2 that shifted too hard and was not up to the punishment of full out racing, the Race Spec now is equipped with the Evolva style 2-shoe transmission. With smoother more controlled shifts, full ball bearings and much more durability the Inferno GT2 Race Spec is now up for those long 1 hour mains on race day!.
- KE25 Big Block Engine - (KYO74019) The new easy to tune engine
features modifications to increase performance and value. A new larger cooling head, improved porting, shorter stoke than the older engine for more RPM as well as a revised pull statrer assembly all lend to improved performance, reliability and fuel economy. In addition to the new
engine it is paired up with a premium grade polished muffler and manifold
- 3-Shoe Racing Clutch - the Kyosho 3-shoe racing clutch is a world champion! The same clutch has powered so many Infernos to world championships in the past its crazy! Adjustable with optional springs and shoes this is the most constant and reliable racing clutch on the planner!
- Tuned Pipe- (KYOIF242) A rear exhaust tuned muffler with hard polish finish and spring connected manifold are included as standard equipment. Giving you the best performance from the .25 KE engine you can get.
- Composite Stiffener - Equipped
with front and rear composite chassis stiffeners that give you just the right
amount of flex for that superior handling
- High Torque Servos - KS5031-09MW metal-geared servo.
- 150cc Fuel Tank - Longer run times are
always a plus, and the GT2 includes a big 150cc fuel tank for run time of up to
10 minutes. The tank features a quick-fill spring loaded top, so you can refuel
while the engine is running so you can race around until the sun goes down.
Fully Licensed Scale Bodies - Kyosho licenses all their products with the original manufactures so true scale styling can add to the appeal and excitement of all their models. This is respectful to the car manufactures and the right thing to do.
- Flexibility & Rigidity - Composite torque rods on front and rear deliver optimal flexibility and rigidity along the chassis and increase the effectiveness of the suspension for greater traction and consistent handling.
- Hard Anodized - The main chassis, upper and front upper chassis plates and the engine head are anodized in black for added strength and surface hardness giving all your components a longer lifespan.
- Endless Adjustments - The suspension and steering linkages feature turnbuckles, which allows for quick adjustments to the camber and steering toe angles. All that's needed is a 5.5mm wrench to make any adjustment on the spot - there's no need to detach or move anything to facilitate an adjustment
- Composite Oil Shocks with Dual
O-Rings Seals and Threaded Spring Pre-Load Adjusters - Stronger standard
springs and heavier damping keep the GT2 rolling flat and fast through the
corners. All the aluminum parts are anodized to match the rest of the parts on
- Shaft Drive System - The
differentials and drive gears (except the two-speed transmission) are contained
with the bulkheads, which protects the drive train from debris. It's a more
advanced and durable drive system than belt drive, which requires less
maintenance and produces superior performance.
- Double Disc Brakes - Two
vented steel disc brake rotors provide the extra stopping power needed for such
a high-performance machine. The vented rotors keep the brakes running cooler and
the metal-backed fiber brake pads provide smooth stopping power.
- Full Ball Bearings - Full ball bearings throughout for maximum efficiency through the drive system.
- Expertly Assembled - The Inferno GT2 Race
Spec is almost completely factory assembled. Trained technicians build the car
from the ground up, so it's virtually ready to go right out of the box - even
the body is painted, expertly detailed and the decals are installed exactly as
you see it on box. Simply add fuel and some alkaline batteries needed to power
the transmitter, receiver and glow igniter and you're ready for action.
- Length: 515mm
- Width: 310mm
- Height: 135mm
- Wheelbase: 360mm
- Tread (F/R): 262mm／265mm
- Tire (F/R): 97×40mm
- Gear Ratio: 1st 10.14:1, 2nd 7.90:1
- Weight: 3,650g (approx.)
- Engine: KE25
- R/C System: KT-201