Ready to Run Nitro Powered 2.4GHz 1:8 Scale On-Road Inferno GT2 Kyosho Inferno GT2 Ferrari 458 Italia Readyset
So... you want to race 1:8 Scale On Road?
Kyosho brings to you the Race Spec version of the Inferno GT2! Racing runs deep in the Inferno lineup and Kyosho now heats it up again! With a huge following as a Spec class around the world, it only made sense for Kyosho to offer an upgraded version of the GT2. Upgraded to handle the punishment that 1:8 scale on-road racing dishes out. Race Spec features include a new 7075 anodized chassis plate, 2-Speed smooth shifting, tough racing transmission from the world champion Evolva, more stopping power from upgraded brakes and of coarse an more powerful and fuel efficient engine and tuned pipe!
Ferrari 458 Italia:
Also, included is the new Blue Back lit LCD Kyosho Syncro 2.4Ghz RC system, the KT-201, so frequency headaches and radio interference are a thing of the past! Just switch on the power for the fastest and safest control over your machine. With super fast response and glitch-free performance, you have the ultimate control over your Inferno!
The Ferrari 458 Italia is already considered one of the most influential designs of the modern era, and possibly in the history of Ferrari. But thatís only its looks. Being a Ferrari, the most provocative bits lay under the skin, and Ferrari delivers the goods under the hood as well. Its direct-injected 4.5-liter dual overhead cam V8 engine is coupled to a 7-speed transmission, and it accelerates the 458 to the 100 kp/h mark in just 3.3 seconds, top speed is over 200 mph, and the street version pulls more than 1.33G on the skid pad. Itís quite simply itís a complete package and one of the most desirable supercars of the 21st century.
The Ferrari 458 is now part of the Kyosho Inferno GT2 legacy, which created the GT class of car back in 1996. Available with the convenience of a ready to run, both brushless electric powered and nitro powered models are available. The diversity of the GT2 line-up expands with an official, factory-licensed replica of the Ferrari 458 Italia GT2 race car body. Like the street-going version of the 458, the GT2 (Ferrariís designation) features the same award winning styling and design, with the added benefit of the broader shoulders in the form of more robust wheel wells, and numerous other vents and aerodynamic features to make it a better race car. The Kyosho body even includes real headlight buckets with the yellow tinted lenses, typical of those used in LeMans and ALMS race cars in their respective classes. Features:
- Syncro Radio - (KYO82119B) A Stylish FHSS 2.4GHz RC system featuring dual rate function all pre-installed in the GT2 Race Spec. The stylish form of the transmitter features a built-in antenna and an ergonomic
design for comfortable switch positioning and a large, high visibility LCD
display. The Syncro is also energy efficient and uses only four AA-size alkaline
batteries. Its precision balance and lightweight are ideal for endurance racing
and help maintain concentration without becoming fatigued and also make it easy
to activate required functions and settings. From fun-running to the intensity
of serious racing, the new generation Syncro 2.4GHz will deliver a greater
appreciation of your R/C model's performance.
- New 2 Speed Racing Transmission - (KYOIGW008) replacing the old "tooth" style 2-speed from the standard GT2 that shifted too hard and was not up to the punishment of full out racing, the Race Spec now is equipped with the Evolva style 2-shoe transmission. With smoother more controlled shifts, full ball bearings and much more durability the Inferno GT2 Race Spec is now up for those long 1 hour mains on race day!.
- KE25 Big Block Engine - (KYO74019) The new easy to tune engine
features modifications to increase performance and value. A new larger cooling head, improved porting, shorter stoke than the older engine for more RPM as well as a revised pull statrer assembly all lend to improved performance, reliability and fuel economy. In addition to the new
engine it is paired up with a premium grade polished muffler and manifold
- 3-Shoe Racing Clutch - the Kyosho 3-shoe racing clutch is a world champion! The same clutch has powered so many Infernos to world championships in the past its crazy! Adjustable with optional springs and shoes this is the most constant and reliable racing clutch on the planner!
- Tuned Pipe- (KYOIF242) A rear exhaust tuned muffler with hard polish finish and spring connected manifold are included as standard equipment. Giving you the best performance from the .25 KE engine you can get.
- Composite Stiffener - Equipped
with front and rear composite chassis stiffeners that give you just the right
amount of flex for that superior handling
- High Torque Servos - Equipped with a high torque KS-200 servos for the best performance right out of the box.
- 150cc Fuel Tank - Longer run times are
always a plus, and the GT2 includes a big 150cc fuel tank for run time of up to
10 minutes. The tank features a quick-fill spring loaded top, so you can refuel
while the engine is running so you can race around until the sun goes down.
Fully Licensed Scale Bodies - Kyosho licenses all their products with the original manufactures so true scale styling can add to the appeal and excitement of all their models. This is respectful to the car manufactures and the right thing to do.
- Flexibility & Rigidity - Composite torque rods on front and rear deliver optimal flexibility and rigidity along the chassis and increase the effectiveness of the suspension for greater traction and consistent handling.
- Hard Anodized - The main chassis, upper and front upper chassis plates and the engine head are anodized in black for added strength and surface hardness giving all your components a longer lifespan.
- Endless Adjustments - The suspension and steering linkages feature turnbuckles, which allows for quick adjustments to the camber and steering toe angles. All that's needed is a 5.5mm wrench to make any adjustment on the spot - there's no need to detach or move anything to facilitate an adjustment
- Composite Oil Shocks with Dual
O-Rings Seals and Threaded Spring Pre-Load Adjusters - Stronger standard
springs and heavier damping keep the GT2 rolling flat and fast through the
corners. All the aluminum parts are anodized to match the rest of the parts on
- Shaft Drive System - The
differentials and drive gears (except the two-speed transmission) are contained
with the bulkheads, which protects the drive train from debris. It's a more
advanced and durable drive system than belt drive, which requires less
maintenance and produces superior performance.
- Double Disc Brakes - Two
vented steel disc brake rotors provide the extra stopping power needed for such
a high-performance machine. The vented rotors keep the brakes running cooler and
the metal-backed fiber brake pads provide smooth stopping power.
- Full Ball Bearings - Full ball bearings throughout for maximum efficiency through the drive system.
- Expertly Assembled - The Inferno GT2 Race
Spec is almost completely factory assembled. Trained technicians build the car
from the ground up, so it's virtually ready to go right out of the box - even
the body is painted, expertly detailed and the decals are installed exactly as
you see it on box. Simply add fuel and some alkaline batteries needed to power
the transmitter, receiver and glow igniter and you're ready for action.
- Length: 515mm
- Width: 310mm
- Height: 135mm
- Wheelbase: 360mm
- Tread (F/R): 262mm／265mm
- Tire (F/R): 97◊40mm
- Gear Ratio: 1st 10.14:1, 2nd 7.90:1
- Weight: 3,650g (approx.)
- Engine: KE25
- R/C System: KT-201